Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-13-2019, 05:32 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love her hair and eyebrows!

Dolly trousers are endangered species across the whole market...

Her hair is brilliant, and her eyebrows are very big compared to some

... There needs to be more dolly trousers. 

(05-13-2019, 10:38 AM)Alliecat Wrote: There's quite a variety of these.  I think I like Hypnotica best so far.
I must admit to never having "got" the choice of "Lolita" to name the fashion style... I mean, did they want an association with the book, or did it come from a different direction from people who didn't know about it?  I know nothing about all that fashion stuff anyway... blush

There were ... nine separate lines, I believe. So yeah, a lot of variety. 
I really have no idea. I know the fashion style has origins in Japan but beyond that, I have no clue as to how it gained such a  name

(05-13-2019, 12:18 PM)davidd Wrote: Old West saloon girl combined with leather motorcycle trousers? Now there's a look I haven't seen before! If nothing else, Hypnotica puts the "alternative" in alternative fashion!

She'll be pleased to hear the approval.

- - - 

133. Divinity
[Image: 49055156_39a0a00f5727bb891af3f00aad7d07c2_standard.jpg]
Yes, I know I've probably got her veil on incorrectly. No, I don't particularly care, but I would like to know how it is meant to sit.  There's something about Divinity that reminds me strongly of stories about fairies, though I'm not quite sure why. The wedding dress and veil could be a reference to Great Ex.pectations, but that could be me reading too much into it. From what I remember of her information card, she was supposed to be the bride of Thor... So I think that's got potential for something in the Room verse...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-13-2019, 11:32 PM