Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-20-2019, 02:13 AM)davidd Wrote: When you say things like this, I picture you living in a tiny attic or basement room with a single bare, flickering light bulb dangling from a frayed electrical cord, rather than in a palatial manor house with lush carpeting, wing-back chairs set before a roaring fire, and, of course, secret stairways.

Yellowish light is better than the hideous green pallor cast by those ridiculous "twisty" CFL bulbs that were supposed to revolutionize home energy consumption. Fortunately, those things seem to be largely extinct here in the States. Do you still have them in the UK, or are most light bulbs the LED type?

I mean, we do have an attic but we just store stuff there. Not a manor house, again, lol. Actually, we're getting rid of the wing-back chairs. We've had them 20 years and various health issues within the household have made it time ti follow advice and get recliners instead. We'll miss our current suite - we've had it so long - but... yeah, it's time really. 

Most light-bulbs now are LED ones or the type that are better for energy consumption. I just need to get a new one because ... yeah.

(05-20-2019, 02:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Nyaaaa! So adorable! Can't wait to see Rabbie's.

Lol, I will do my best to get them sewn up soon. They just tend to take a bit of time because I need to hand-sew - they're too small for the machine, y'see.

(05-20-2019, 10:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Great job on the outfit, especially making up the pattern yourself.  And congrats on getting a long-awaited favourite character!
Can you adjust the white balance on your camera?

Thank you, on both! 

I recently got a new (to me, at least) camera - a Nikon CoolPix - and I'm still learning on how best to use it. It's trial and error, really. So I'm not really sure about the white balance bit, atm. Still learning. I'll get there! 

- - - 

140. Manga Shelf Display
[Image: 55023223_f52edad604546d22f721959977ed935b_standard.jpg]
On top of my manga shelves I have this little display. It looks pretty nice so I decided to snap a picture.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-20-2019, 08:46 PM