Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Oooh! Frightfully Tall Ghouls!

That 'Alice' Pullip is a cutie.

As for lighting for photos, I picked up a couple of inexƒensive (six dollars USD) desk lamps at Walmart – these ones. I plug them in to an extension cord and move them around as I need them, or hold them up in one hand while holding the camera in the other.

I suspect you do not have Walmart in Scotland, but there must be a cost-conscious equivalent. While you're out shopping for recliner chairs (good-bye, wing chairs  Cry), you might look for el-cheapo desk lamps to supplement your photo lighting.

(While trying to look up "big box stores in Scotland," I instead discovered the "munchy box," which is apparently a thing where you live! Now I want you to snap pix of a munchy box the next time you are out and about!  yay)

( Oh My The exact same desk lamp costs $15 USD on Amazon. An approximately equivalent desk lamp costs £26.99 on Amazon.co.uk, which is, like, $35 USD! Wow! Life is ex-freakin-spensive in Europe!)

((Apparently the UK equivalent of Walmart is ASDA, which is actually owned by Walmart. The ASDA equivalent of the Walmart Mainstays desk lamp is this one, for £7, which is about $9 USD. But... it does not include a bulb! Man, shopping in the UK is not only exßensive, but it is complicated!))
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by davidd - 05-21-2019, 12:47 AM