Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Glampunk! I love that top!!!
The top is great - I assume you embroidered the slogan?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thus is a barbie I almost bought but I remembered the barbies I have now dont get enough love. The shirt is hilarious though!
(05-28-2019, 12:55 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Glampunk! I love that top!!!

Thank you! 

(05-28-2019, 07:25 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The top is great - I assume you embroidered the slogan?

I did yeah. Stupid me waited until I'd sewn the top together to do it though - I do not recommend that to anyone. 

(05-28-2019, 09:48 AM)Goblin Wrote: Thus is a barbie I almost bought but I remembered the barbies I have now dont get enough love. The shirt is hilarious though!

I try not to buy too many Barbies (apart from Made to Move when I can get hold of them because those bodies always come in useful) but this one was just the perfect shell for an old character. Thank you! 

- - - 

148. Tree Trunk
[Image: 55337188_c14dbd59a0f30c022fc6f9c6a33bb575_standard.jpg]
Freya had fun playing in this little hollowed out tree trunk. She got to meet Totoro! 
Okay, so it's actually a little desk tidy pot that was decorating a table at a newly opened anime focused shop in town. It's got a cafe in it, and the tables all had little things on them and... yeah, Freya fit. I had to, clearly.
Aw how cute! And an anime shop? We don't have anything that cool down here. Closest we got is a Hot Topic lol. She looks like she's having fun!
The Cuteness!!!

Oh, the advantages of civilization... Anime shops with cafés in them!!! We have a few online shops importing goods for horrendous prices because customs...
(05-29-2019, 12:35 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oh, the advantages of civilization... Anime shops with cafés in them!!! 

That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(05-28-2019, 11:41 PM)werepuppy Wrote: ... yeah, Freya fit. I had to, clearly.
"If I fits, I sits." LOL
The closest "anime-focused shop" is probably 1000 miles from here!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-29-2019, 12:17 AM)Goblin Wrote: Aw how cute! And an anime shop? We don't have anything that cool down here. Closest we got is a Hot Topic lol. She looks like she's having fun!

See, I'd love a Hot Topic in the UK, they get some really cool fandom stuff in. There's also been a few things that I've seen and went oh would work for [x] doll and... yeah. Freya did enjoy her fun. 

(05-29-2019, 12:35 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The Cuteness!!!

Oh, the advantages of civilization... Anime shops with cafés in them!!! We have a few online shops importing goods for horrendous prices because customs...

(05-29-2019, 02:22 AM)davidd Wrote: That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say!

TBH, the shops mostly just have a ton of Pokemon, or otherwise bootlegged stuff. I mean there is legit items but /shrug. Still have to resort to online shopping and the horror of customs. I'm pretty sure the only reason this one has a cafe in it is to try to attract business. 

(05-29-2019, 11:27 AM)Alliecat Wrote: "If I fits, I sits."  LOL
The closest "anime-focused shop" is probably 1000 miles from here!

A statement that is true of all cats! 
Oh wow, that's a lot! I suppose I'm lucky that I'm quite near the city centre of Glasgow, so it does make things a bit easier...

- - - 

149. Stop to Smell the Flowers
[Image: 55337377_25e2d205ff92beae16ae681632442b5a_standard.jpg]
She decided they had a very nice smell to them. 
(The lighting was terrible here, so the flash automatically went off to compensate.)
Nyaaaa! She's just so adorable, no matter what she does!
Cute! She looks like she’s enjoying her day out.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a cute striped dress she has too <3
(05-30-2019, 05:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Nyaaaa! She's just so adorable, no matter what she does!

I think I'm lucky she's such a content little thing. Imagine if she got up to mischief! 

(05-30-2019, 07:10 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Cute!  She looks like she’s enjoying her day out.

She enjoyed it a lot. There was a lot to do and see for her.

(05-30-2019, 07:20 AM)Goblin Wrote: What a cute striped dress she has too <3

Fun thing? The dress is actually a Barbie top. I thought it would work as a dress for her and it does. I mean, it's big on, but in a weirdly endearing way. Like a little kid dressing up. It works for Freya. 

- - - 

150. Can I Have It?
[Image: 55337425_3e7e92b022c6661b5498ab63dbb4322b_standard.jpg]
Sorry, Freya, we can't take that home with us. 

(Yay, I reached day 150! I'm only going to make big milestone pictures for the hundreds, the halfway point, and the end point. Gives me time to think stuff up, LOL.)
I know she's tiny, but this picture really shows it.
"Imagine if she got up to mischief!"

You mean like now that she has discovered the houseplants?  LOL

And... 150 days? YAY!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!