Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-02-2019, 08:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Ooh, I can definitely pick the Quentin Blake model - he has a very distinctive art style

He really has. It's actually quite hard to mimic his style, as well. I've tried. But it does mean you always recognise it from anywhere.

(06-03-2019, 02:16 AM)Jubilee Wrote: I love pokemon.-. I'm excited to see the new game. Scorbunny is my favorite new starter.I have books that have the pokemon from different generations(like if you don't remember their names which that happens to me at times as well ). I don't know if there is one for alola though. I'm neutral on snuball as a pokemon '_" . Is snuball one of your favorites though. I  really love pokemon so its great to hear about other people liking it.

I don't think I have a favourite of the new starters yet, I'm waiting on some more information. Mind you, I don't have a Switch, so unless they release a cheaper or newer model, I will have to wait a long time to get hold of Sword/Shield to have a go of them. I think a lot of the strategy books/info books are done away with now, and I think they stopped being produced just before Sun/Moon. Snubbull is one of my Gen 2 faves, I like how they always look so grumpy. 

(06-03-2019, 03:46 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Now, I didn't have to google these! They're both cute!

Little Miss Matilda is one of the cuties of the book world! 

(06-03-2019, 09:52 AM)davidd Wrote: Two Matildas? Or... Matildæ? Crikey! That means twice as much waltzing!

Well, at least they each have a partner to waltz with! 

(06-03-2019, 04:52 PM)Elfy Wrote: A dance of Matilda’s?

Ooh, I like that one! 

- - - 

154. The Jet-Set Pets
[Image: 54962327_f81761cee25a6c070d339f148743701d_standard.jpg]
The full name of this line weirdly made me think of things like Charlie's Angels and Emma Peel of the Avengers (UK spy series), so I had to do a picture for it, clearly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-03-2019, 11:39 PM