Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-06-2019, 05:16 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What a colorful bunny family! Ever felt tempted to add Sylvanian Families / Calico Critters to it?

(06-06-2019, 11:28 AM)davidd Wrote: yay  I was looking at a Calico Critters bunny family in a store today and thinking about this photo, and wondering the same thing!

Ha. Well, to both of you the answer is yes and no? Yes, because I think we've all had that moment of looking at something from that line and having that feel of want because, well, they're cute and very well done - I really love the detailed play-sets they have, and have been tempted to get some for my action figures to have some places for them. No because... well, they're actually fairly pricey even on sale, and I have the feeling they would be a collection that would ex.plode quite a bit...

(06-06-2019, 10:34 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Very interesting collection... I think the green one is my favorite. It has an alien vibe going on.

That was one of the reasons I really liked her myself in the first place! I'm thinking she might need a pair of dungarees herself, short legged ones. Or maybe if I could find some galaxy print fabric, I could lean into the whole alien vibe... Hm, thoughts, thoughts.

- - - 

157. Shiori
[Image: 55662870_e2c1f7bd6c3b8010e6c301790d4536ca_standard.jpg]
Just decided to take some pictures of my Azone grail girl here. I don't think I do her justice, tbh. She's utterly gorgeous.

Things I noticed in trying to have a little mini photo shoot with my dear Shiori? If I don't have her against a light background, she completely washes out.  Also, her hair looked much tidier when I took the picture. Like I said, I don't think I do her proper justice...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-06-2019, 11:05 PM