Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-06-2019, 11:33 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Elfy has a set of Sylvania Families foxes, I bought them for him ages ago.  And I’ve got a few accessories sets for props for the EAH group - they’re a bit small for the normal Pullips, but are perfect for the mini-size.

Shiori is lovely, and she has striped socks!

Yeah, the Sylvanian Families sets are just amazingly detailed. 

Striped socks, they're always popping up! 

(06-07-2019, 01:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Azones are just so cute! I'm stalking releases that come with the emotion body (I can't bring myself to pay that much for a doll with non-bendable wrists, so it's emotion body or nothing), and if a gothy/witchy/steampunky one happens, I'm getting her/him/it!

I know there's some steampunk releases coming up, but I think they're a bit pricier than some of them have been. Not sure off-hand. AmiAmi might have them listed. 

Azones are worth the money though, ridiculously cute and the overall quality of them is amazing.

(06-07-2019, 02:57 PM)davidd Wrote: Your goth-ish Azone girl is adorable.

I can commiserate with you on the hair appearing tidy during the photo-shoot, but being somewhere between messy and a total shambles when actually looking at the photos on a larger screen. Stray hairs take much of the fun out of doll photography for me.

Dolls with high contrast costumes (blacks and whites) and hair-face ratios (black against pale) are challenging to photograph under the best of circumstances because of the way the exposure meters in cameras function. Placing your girl against a neutral grey backdrop seems to work well.

Shiori just makes me smile.

There is always that one hair; or more than one in my case. And yes, thank you for that information! 

- - - 

158. Having A Smoke
[Image: 55710514_07f64f03676c7aa94f516f1ddb3fe83a_standard.jpg]
Constantine's got a few bad habits...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-08-2019, 01:45 AM