Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-09-2019, 03:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Lvl 9000 cuteness!!!!!!!! I hope you'll be able to find the other ones soon!

Thanks for telling me about PiccoNeemo! But I'll just wait for a cutie on emotion body. If I got a Picco, she would be my only 1/12 doll. She wouldn't have any friends. She would need friends. Fast forward a few months, and I'm drowning in a sea of cute Lil' Fairies eventhough I never had the slightest intention to venture into 1/12 scale... I know myself too well to think I'd be satisfied with just a few LOL
I'm fine with waiting for PureNeemo Emotion one. I have a lot of dolly stuff to do in the meantime wink

Keep your fingers crossed for me! eBay has had nothing in a while, and Facebook groups aren't really giving me anything... >< I mean, for the best at the moment since I don't have any free money, but at the same time... siiigh. 

Hehe, I will admit that for little Vel, I do feel the need to try to find another little Picco to be her friend. Not seen one that jumps out at me just yet, but I'm willing to wait. She doesn't seem lonely at the moment, so that gives me time. I hear you on the lot of dolly stuff to do. My want list keeps seeming to get longer...

(06-09-2019, 11:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Your Hujoos do look like a family.  Keep hunting... hopefully you will find the others you'd like.

(06-09-2019, 03:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: If I got a Picco, she would be my only 1/12 doll. She wouldn't have any friends. She would need friends. Fast forward a few months, and I'm drowning in a sea of cute Lil' Fairies eventhough I never had the slightest intention to venture into 1/12 scale... 
>ahem< This is what happens with Mini Pullips  xp  LOL

I would really love to find an Albu and Phoebe since they're different sculpts to the ones I have. I prefer the anthro Hujoo dolls, so, yeah. 

... Actually, I've been wanting to get the mini Panty and Stocking dolls... I do really love that anime. 

- - - 

160. Anthro Dolls
[Image: 55021341_e1c8ab1467f066fa67d743c8f9944a71_standard.jpg]
Just wanted to do a height comparison of them all. So, from left to right 
Freya (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Rabbie (Hujoo Nano Rabi)
Aggie (Petworks Usaggie #037)
Pinkie Cooper (Pinkie Cooper and the Jet-Set Pets)
Victoria (Hujoo Freya)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-10-2019, 03:02 AM