Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-15-2019, 04:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Pepper the Punk! I dig this look!!!

(06-15-2019, 08:18 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: She wears it well!

(06-15-2019, 11:52 AM)Elfy Wrote: Pepper really rocks that look.

Thanks, all! I was really hesitant about trying that outfit on her - since the dolls are usually in what I would deem a party dress, putting them in anything else can feel a bit jarring. That being said, this look seems to make her feel more herself, and it just seems a better match for her than the blue dress. I mean the boots are only being kept on because the socks don't fit probably so I tucked the rest of it into the boot but it still works. 

- - - 

166. Groove Pang-Ju Rambu-Pang
[Image: 56013160_6462063d80a023605d31234c2b3e1883_standard.jpg]
Arrival Date: 12th June 2019

First of all, let me say sorry for the random flash in the background. Out of all the pictures I took, this one actually came out the best. 

But yes! I found this little guy relatively inex.pensively on eBay and he fitted my little thing for anthro dolls and... yeah. He's meant to have a little top hat and eye patch on but I couldn't get them tied on properly. 

That's the box insert behind him, it made a great photo display.  He's so tiny - seriously, smaller than a Hujoo Nano! The head is most of the size of them I think. Because it's ABS, he's very light, which is good. Legs keep twisting around but that's an easy fix.

Just waiting on his name to come to me, now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-15-2019, 11:34 PM