Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-16-2019, 03:35 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, he's adorable!

He really is. I wish I had noticed the Pang-Ju dolls on their initial release. Mind you, I also wished I noticed the Groove Sasha dolls on their initial release. The if onlys of doll collecting, yeah. Thank you, though! 

(06-16-2019, 05:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He looks like the cutest little criminal mastermind!

(06-16-2019, 07:07 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The background is great.  He looks like a proper Bond villain in his lair smile

... Actually, now that you guys mention it... that gives me the perfect name for him! Artie! As inspired by Moriarty and Artemis Fowl. Because lit references are the best references.

(06-16-2019, 11:07 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new arrival.  And it's a neat box.  I agree Pepper looks good in that outfit; it suits her and is a nice colour match.

Thank you. Apparently there were a couple of box designs for Pang-Ju, but I haven't found pictures. I find colour matching surprisingly hard, all things considered.

(06-16-2019, 03:38 PM)Elfy Wrote: The background for your new arrival is perfect. You’ve managed to give it some depth, too.

Thanks. I can't really take credit: it was the inner lining of the box he came in. 

- - - 

167. Funko: Wednesday Addams
[Image: 56041563_c12e817bce6966a1614273de6b95273d_standard.jpg]
First of the family gained! 5 more to go! These designs are all based on the original 60's television show, hence why I went for the black and white filter. Her dress is actually quite a nice shade of dark blue, but it's that thing of how black and white don't film as black and white so well. Still, she's very cute. I ex.pect there'll be some based on the new animated film later this year, and those will be fun too. 

(No, I don't have an Addams Family problem, you have an Addams Family problem.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-16-2019, 08:37 PM