Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(06-23-2019, 01:37 AM)davidd Wrote: I love Hatter's elaborate costume.

This version of Hatter is considerably less disturbing than that other one... you know which one.

Classical Mad Hatter is just so... He's so elaborate, it's amazing. And yes, much less disturbing. This guy seems less likely to put something in your tea...

(06-23-2019, 03:03 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oh, but where's the March Hare? Or November Hare, since this is the Purple Rabbit version of Wonderland... And the insomniac chipmunk is also missing! It doesn't make very good nonsense to switch chairs just between the two of them! Then again, it was the best butter...

They just really like playing musical chairs, apparently. Alice joined them later on. 

(06-23-2019, 04:58 AM)Jubilee Wrote: maybe the yellow is to show her personality is bubbly .-.. But still I think maybe if they just changed the tights to black or give her frilly socks with small bows on the top it could of been better.The white tights with pink polka dots idea is cute though, it seems like something she would wear.

Ooh, I really like the idea of the frilly socks with bows. That would look so lovely. 

(06-23-2019, 11:38 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hatter has such nice eyes.  I wonder how a Pullip with those chips & eyeliner would look...

... Oh, oh, that would be interesting to see. 

(06-23-2019, 12:47 PM)Elfy Wrote: The Hatter is very cool

I really do like this Hatter.

(06-23-2019, 06:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Alternative Wonderlands are a really interesting idea - I might have to mull over that for a while & see if anything comes of it.

It's good that Rabbie is finding home with the variety of Alice & Mad Hatter.  Who is just gorgeous, by the way.  I do like that version a lot.

It does feel like an idea with a lot of merit to it. Like there's so much mileage with it. 

I'm so pleased to have this one. 

- - - 

174. Make It Mine Hayley
[Image: 56353413_877892d64cffc0944153c40888eab527_standard.jpg]
A lucky bargain find. She's 1/4 scale, and she's taken her place as Helena's little sister. I need to try to find her shoes. Also socks, of the stripey kind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 06-23-2019, 10:09 PM