Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-01-2019, 12:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, congrats! So much detail! How big is she?

Thank you! She's 1/6 scale, just a little taller than average Barbie height. I think her height clocks in at the same as the taller Barbies, but I don't actually have one to double check on that. I'll take a height comparison pic for tomorrow to show her a bit better.

(07-01-2019, 12:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Sounds like a great opportunity to score a good deal.  Is she a statue or an articulated seamless figure?

Oh yeah, conventions are always the best way to score a good deal, especially nearer the end of the day as a lot of dealers will not want to have to drag things home with them. She's an articulated seamless figure, so I'm going to have to look up all the tips and tricks for keeping her in good condition. I've read cornstarch/baby powder is good for keeping the skin from becoming non-sticky. 

(07-01-2019, 02:01 PM)davidd Wrote: I, for one, shall be eagerly awaiting further photos of this highly detailed WW figure! Congratulations on the fine find!

There will be a bit of a spam as I am quite besotted with her. 

(07-01-2019, 02:25 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: WW looks amazing!  Congrats on the score.

Thank you! 

(07-01-2019, 04:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: I hope the con was fun. We’ve only ever really done Worldcon, admittedly we’ve done it 3 times.

The con was alright. Personally, I think I've been it a lot better but I also have to admit I was not in the best of mental spaces on the day - my neighbours had thrown a party the night before and there was loud music into the small hours and it made it hard to sleep. 

- - - 

182. Wonder Woman Portrait
[Image: 56698848_5806fc2110b8c8865c90cc5d51ccf1b3_standard.jpg]
Just trying to show how detailed and true to life the sculpt and painting is. Apologies for the randomly stray hair, there's always one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-01-2019, 11:30 PM