Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-04-2019, 02:32 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I hope the pain will stop soon! Loki does a good job looking like a paltry civilian there next to a thunder god, the ultimate badass and a hard boiled detective. Very apt for the most shameless of trickster gods!

Honestly, as long as I'm not walking on it too much, it's alright? Occasional twinge, but nothing else. So I've been just lying with my foot up on a pillow today, LOL. 

That was entirely the vibe I wanted with the Loki kit-bash when I started it, btw. I wanted it to be a sort of hidden in plain sight type thing. Why should the God of Mischief need to stand out? Well, apart from to appease his own ego but around here, he does have his Loyal One...

(07-04-2019, 03:48 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Interesting police lineup height comparison xp  It is nice to see some dolls that aren't stick-thin.
Hope your foot is better soon.

I agree, it's always really nice to see some variety in the dolls. I mean, I do realise that the proportions of most are because fashion dolls are designed to look better when clothed - it's their whole thing - but even still, it's nice to see variety.

Thank you! 

(07-04-2019, 08:44 AM)davidd Wrote: Loki is significantly shorter than his brother. No wonder there is friction between them.

I wanna see Loki and Detective Dude swap outfits.

Sweatdrop  Err... that doesn't sound right. I don't want to see them as they swap outfits; but it would be interesting to see how they look wearing each others outfits.

They're getting on better these days. Mostly. They can at least band together when faced with a pathetic example of morality such as Gaston...?

Oh, oh, I'll need to see if that is possible. It might take a bit of time...

(07-04-2019, 03:51 PM)Elfy Wrote: Owww! I hope no small bones are broken. Very easy to break a toe.

I know! That was the worry, but we're totally okay, no broken bones. Just bruising. 

- - - 

185. Ready for Battle
[Image: 56811994_f8a872f27f42ae8aae50169aa2057e8b_standard.jpg]
Okay, so with seamless figures, everywhere says to be gentle when posing so that they don't break? I had to fight with Diana here to get her into a pose because she was just NOT for posing at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-05-2019, 12:04 AM