Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-05-2019, 01:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: You... just... defeated Wonderwoman! All hail the mighty Werepuppy!

I wish I could say I defeated her but honestly, I just asked really nicely and she cooperated. Because apparently manners work best.

(07-05-2019, 03:10 AM)davidd Wrote: Almost everything I read about seamless figures talks about how they pose so well, but then I see things like what you say here.

She ended up looking reasonably action-y in this pic. It appears she has a skin tone that is conducive to photos, being not too pale or overly contrasty compared to her uniform.

I get that the rubber is delicate, but honestly, it's an effort to get them posed.

Oh her skin tone is fantastic. It works really well and doesn't wash out under flash. 

(07-05-2019, 06:55 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks great.  I think we get spoiled with Pullips because if they break you can probably mooch a spare body somewhere, eventually, but what happens when you break these really ek$pensive Hot Toys? Sweatdrop
I'd be extra careful too.  Especially when you can't see a joint, to know which way it would bend most easily.
Anyway, she's a terrific-looking model.

This is a very good point. I don't think she'll necessarily be the one who ends up in the Room segments, I'll likely stick to the Mattel offering for that - though I did take some pics with her for it - and just keep this Diana standing on display. 

(07-05-2019, 07:45 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love the two comparison line-ups.

Really interesting to see the variety of heights in the same scale dolls.

Diana looks great, hopefully she becomes easier to pose as you get more used to her and how her body moves.

It's always fun seeing variety in the same scale, makes for an interesting thing to view. I hope that happens too.

- - - 

186. Golden Lasso
[Image: 56844503_456cf5810a88f050f5024a93b341907a_standard.jpg]
She's wondering if she'll need to use it in the Room...
And this is the last picture of her for now. More will come - because gorgeous - but yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-05-2019, 08:38 PM