Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-12-2019, 01:30 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Why, that's easy! Just put Wondsie in it, hold it high, run around the room and shout "wooooooshhh!!!!"

... Okay, that's a fun idea and I need to do it. 

(07-12-2019, 02:30 AM)davidd Wrote: It's a great looking little model. You should set it up and snap some photos. I imagine you could get some interesting lighting effects with a bit of eksperimentation.

I think I might be wrong in saying that jumping really high was always a thing for Wondy but I can't remember. I think the jet may have been a creation of one of the cartoons but I cannot be sure. 
I will be playing around with it a bit when I've got some time. 

- - - 

193. Her Look?
[Image: 57144452_6fd339d2d432fa05228420fc4e824b3b_standard.jpg]
So I think I have a look put together for Hayley, very much inspired by Marmalade Atkins. She was a classic 'bad girl' of British children's television, her show being a comic strip of the anarchic humour that... Actually is still fairly popular even now. Has a really cool theme song. I was re-watching the series on DVD - having found it at the local trade in store - and it just seemed to work with the vibe I wanted for Hayley.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-13-2019, 04:47 AM