Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-13-2019, 09:37 AM)davidd Wrote: Cute outfit. She looks so cute, in fact, that she can doubtlessly get away with considerable mischief before getting in to any real trouble.

Life is kind of unfair like that, in'nit?

(The purple trainers are da bomb! I wonder if they'd fit Smart Doll? Where'd ya find 'em?)

She's here to muck about and drive people potty. Life is unfair because she'll get away with it. 

(They're from a brand of 18" doll that's like American Girl. Called Our Generation - they're actually too big for Hayley, and fit Olivia much better, but they worked for this look. So yeah, they should fit Smart Doll well. You'll find those clothing packs fit alright too.)

(07-13-2019, 10:50 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Neon's idea for the invisible plane action sound like the best way to spend a wet afternoon.

Hayley's look is great, you've done a good job of re-creating the base look.

It really does.

Thank you! 

(07-13-2019, 04:46 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Hayley's outfit is very cute, I love the sweatshirt. I don't know Marmalade, but it did remind me of Mabel from Gravity Falls.

Huh, I did not think of that connection actually?

- - - 

194. It's Your Turn, Now
[Image: 49058123_fa18a3ce3ab95ef0cd1421139d069c61_standard.jpg]
(I know I've posted this somewhere before, but life is just being... a problem, lately, and this picture gives me feels so enjoy it.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-14-2019, 12:23 AM