Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-17-2019, 01:02 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: This is wonderful hobby, we can have headless bodies, severed heads and limbs, even eyes, and we're still not breaking the law...

Are these going to be Cats customs?

Yeah but it still sounds odd to people when you say you're waiting on your new eyes coming in LOL.

Hopefully, there will be one or two, yeah.

(07-17-2019, 02:49 AM)davidd Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 12:57 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Gaston doesn't know a good thing when he sees it...
Right. I believe he dismissed "the blonde one" as being "naive," or something to that effect.

CATWALK KITTY HEADS!!!!11!  (Insert copious to the point of unseemly über-squeeing!)

I believe I have seen these listed on eBay. I must assume they are either overstock from when the Lanard Catwalk Kitties ceased production, or they are "unofficial" but produced from the same molds. The quality appears to be pretty good (perhaps you can show us some closer photos of the individual heads). It will be interesting to see how they look on various bodies.

I mean she is a bit...

I found these under 'Lanard kitties' so I have no idea what they are in terms of that. I will say that they pretty pretty good quality and made from a strong vinyl though the hair on a couple needs the downy dunk treatment I think. Or boiled. Just.... something.

(07-17-2019, 04:34 PM)Elfy Wrote: Official Princesses get coronated. Merida, despite Brave not being a Disney film was coronated. Elionwy wasn’t. They never coronated either Elsa or Anna, but instead spun them off into their own Frozen line. Weirdly enough Tinkerbell was an original Princess.

(07-17-2019, 05:21 PM)Jubilee Wrote: @Elfy how is Tinkerbell a princess .-.? I never heard of that  before?

Box office helps to decide who makes the line up. Pixar is owned by Disney and Merida had always been intended for the line. Ellonwy's film was a bit of a disaster for the company and Elsa and Anna got their own Frozen line because of how stupidly popular it was. I do remember Tink being part of the line before they spun her off into the Disney Fairies thing - Alice was a Disney Princess at one point too. 

(07-17-2019, 04:51 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Severed Kitty heads!  What a fun thing to get in the mail...  LOL LOL

Dolly hobby leads to such interesting mail...

197. A Shelf Shot
[Image: 57334567_9a4aa387c38651573d40f4ef4e21b495_standard.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-17-2019, 10:45 PM