Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-19-2019, 01:15 AM)Jubilee Wrote: @werepuppy what is the 90s format for disney? Also I guess strike the iron while its hot .Princess = we will give you our money.-...I didn't know who Jm Barrie was so I had to look it up.I guess giving  Tink a sister was to add shock value so more people would watch?After hearing let it go so many times I just was tired of it and the movie in its self my mom literally fell asleep during it.___.. I am dissapointed its getting another movie.

The 90s popularised the musical for Disney - Frozen hits all the same notes of it. Wait, the Disney Fairies franchise isnt over? I thought the Pirate Fairy was the last one...

(07-19-2019, 01:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Looks rad!
"steampunk wrestling gear" - pun intended?

Thanks! And lol, no, gear is just what term is used for a wrestling uniform Tongue

(07-19-2019, 02:58 AM)davidd Wrote: Rasslin' Merida totes r0xx0rz!!1! Seriously, that look is fantastic on her! Like, to the point of putting her among my top faves of your collection from an aesthetic standpoint.

(Not above your incarnations of Wednesday, o' course, but definitely up there!)

Now I want to see her interacting with all your Room Crüe... and especially with the Star Wars gang. (Just a heads up, Kylo; she's coming for you!)

This was inspired costuming. I'm happy the costume fits so well! (Or at least well enough for photos!)

Kylo versus Merida... poor bloke won't know what's hit him. 

The surprising thing is the made to move body is wider in the torso than the WWE Superstars body is. So, yeah.

(07-19-2019, 01:55 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Fun leggings.  Where did you find them?

They were the stock outfit for the WWE Superstars Becky Lynch doll. 

(07-19-2019, 05:01 PM)Elfy Wrote: Got to love some Merida! Weird thing about Wreck-It Ralph and Brave. Brave is a Pixar film that looks and feels like Disney, and Wreck-It Ralph is a Disney film that looks and feels like Pixar. I prefer Amy Mebberson’s take on the DP’s in her Pocket Princesses online strip. She added Vannelope to her roster.

This... is really true. Also Pockt Princesses is brilliant.

- - -

DAY 200
[Image: 57436485_f9459171063848349664b5e127575db6_standard.jpg]
"Interesting." 
"I believe there is a crack in the multi-verse. Perhaps something will bleed." 
"Oh, how nice and gloomy." 
Yes, finally, they meet!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-20-2019, 02:37 AM