Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-20-2019, 03:01 AM)davidd Wrote: Is today really DAY TWO-HUNDRED?

Congratulations for making it to this milestone! You were uncertain at first if you could pull off A Doll A Day, but you are crushing it! Well done!

"I believe there is a crack in the multi-verse. Perhaps something will bleed."  That is a gloriously gloomy statement! And we do seem to have some scale bleed-through happening!

I wonder if one of these miniature working model crossbows, at ~10cm in length would be the right scale for Big Wednesday: eBay link

(Here's another, at 13cm: eBay link )

I couldn't believe it either, tbh. It feels... like day 150 was only a few days ago. I'm still not sure how I'm managing to pull this off, but I'm trying not to question it right now. Here's just hoping I can keep it up! 

Wednesday Addams is a character I need to have in all the scales because best girl of the best girls, obviously. I like that each has their differences, though, and there are small differences between their personalities though they are largely the same being. 

Ooh, I will look into those. She does need a bow and arrow...

(07-20-2019, 03:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I know, that's why I thought it was a pun...

Three Wednesdays in one shot! Marvelous!

Also, congrats on surviving this long!

Ah, sorry, my mind is not with the working lately. Puns are slipping me by without any notice. 

I was trying to think of something... unquiely me for day 200, so I hope I succeeded there. 

Congratulations yourself! Here's hoping we make the latter half of the year as well. 

- - - 

201. Time For Some Adorable
[Image: 57477016_b1591309525d29a4b5d00e0e718f0db3_standard.jpg]
Let's face it, Freya's a master at providing it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-20-2019, 11:02 PM