Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-24-2019, 04:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The invasion of other rooms began!

Yes! We call it ... the invasion! Hopefully it won't last too long. Room gets done the 3rd - I need to have things cleared and moved for that happening. 

(07-24-2019, 04:16 AM)davidd Wrote: Mwah hah hah hah haaaaaah!

I'm guessing they will set up their basecamp in the narrow secret stairway that doesn't "officially" exist in the manor house that isn't "officially" a manor house.
The bears must be the first wave... which makes sense. After all, they are bears; who's gonna try to stop them?

"Slowly emptying The Room for redecorating." Does this mean you're going to replace the Bobby Sherman posters on the walls with Shaun Cassidy posters?

They're in the living room, taking over the new couch and chairs actually. Big wide armrests, you see, a few of them can sit on just one. 

I was thinking the Lisbon Lions actually... (In all seriousness I just realised I'm going to have to carefully put away my theatre posters I stuck on the side of a dresser. Sigh.)

(07-24-2019, 04:40 PM)Elfy Wrote: If you give bears an inch, they’ll take a mile. This is a stealth invasion, and they’ve cleverly made you think it’s actually all your idea. Genius!

Clearly these bears have quite a lot of brain. 

- - - 

205. Height
[Image: 57665876_5c4b2e31026ea332ef942eeea76f4949_standard.jpg]
(Okay, I know it's lazy, but I'm still doing the clearing/preparing for redecorating so photos are going to be lazy from now until my room is back in order...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-24-2019, 09:02 PM