Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-26-2019, 11:19 AM)davidd Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 08:06 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Elfy & I watched Every Single Disney Animated Movie a few summers back.

Even Song of the South, The Reluctant Dragon, and Saludos Amigos?

(Okaaay.... actually, a quick online search reveals that Song of the South is available in pretty much every country in the world except for the United States!
That's frustrating! Audiences here are so too uptight and completely unable to look at a historical film in the context of its time.)

Do you have a link to your blog post?

No, we didn’t watch those as they weren’t easily available here at the time.  I just went back to look up his posts, and we started with Pinocchio as Snow White was still “locked in the vault” and we didn’t have a copy.  We do now, and have watched it but he didn’t blog that one.

His blog is Elfy’s blog and you need to look at the posts starting in Jan 2014 - that’s when the project began.

If you’re interested, we also watched the Pixar movies the next summer, and James Bond as well another summer.  They’re also blogged about.
(The rest of his blog is pretty much book reviews)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by Lejays17 - 07-26-2019, 02:26 PM