Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-28-2019, 03:06 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I haven't seen Zootopia, but I like the fox guy!

Zootopia - Zootropolis in the UK/EU due to rights issues - is one of the best films Disney have ever made, and I say that without any hyperbole whatsoever. The characters are amazingly rounded, and the story - and the underlying issues of it - is fantastically handled. If you can get the change to see it, do it. I do not think you will regret it. 

(07-28-2019, 08:37 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: These Disney figures are all great.

the Zootopia one definitely captures both of the character's personalities very well.

Bullyland. Probably easiest to find them on eBay, they're sometimes sold listed as cake toppers. All official and they have done from so many Disney properties there's a great choice. They also did Asterix ones, actually. Would need to see about getting a couple of those, because... Asterix

(07-28-2019, 09:07 PM)Elfy Wrote: Loving the Disney figures series, here and on Insta. They evoke some great memories.

It's been a lot of fun photographing these figures. I have never actually taken proper photos of them, and it's just nice to be able to do it. 

- - - 

209. The Young Prince Of The Forest
[Image: 57853038_56d3945d3ae3a1fb8c94d18a88117cd5_standard.jpg]
Fun fact for you all: everytime I've watched Bambi, I've always just ended up staring more at the beautiful backgrounds than actually paying attention to the story or characters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 07-28-2019, 10:11 PM