Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(07-31-2019, 11:58 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love them! I got Remei the SD sized ones! And they actually got here from Chile (where they were accidently sent from China, those shoes have seen the world)! I want a pair of lilac sneakers for myself...

Oh, yay, they finally arrived! (Still confused as to how they got sent to Chile of all places...) I bet Remei is happy to have something on her feet, finally. I wouldn't mind lilac sneakers myself... But my current ones do have Spider-Man on them, and well, that's just really cool. 

(08-01-2019, 12:29 AM)Jubilee Wrote: @Elfy and Werepuppy  I didn't know there was a book for 101 dalmatians.Also weird they would take a fantasy approach instead of keep same formula for second  book.
I guess yeah they would be vastly different to put their own ideas in the movie. Thanks for the information.

Well, it's that same general fantasy world where animals can talk genre, but I would say the first book stuck to a more realistic premise, while the second one has the dogs basically flying...

(08-01-2019, 04:50 AM)davidd Wrote: Orange socks and purple shoes?! Lucky, indeed! Lucky to have the confidence and poise to pull off such a look!

Confidence and poise sounds like a fancy way of putting doesn't care enough to match, LOL. Nah, it just works for her. Hayley's a kid, she can get away with crazy colours everywhere. 

(08-01-2019, 10:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a colourful girl.  She's a cutie.

(07-31-2019, 11:10 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Pfft, fashion is for people who don't like colour, says she. 
Made me recall an acquaintance of Mom's many years ago, who only ever wore black, white, and grey.  Like, ever.  She looked quite chic & put-together on the random occasions I saw her, but, ugh, wouldn't you get tired of that...?

Thank you! 

I don't think I can say anything to that... I wear a lot of black...

(08-01-2019, 05:10 PM)Elfy Wrote: I love shoes on dolls and never liked it that the MH and EAH dolls had deformed feet so that they could wear high heels.

While I did love how MH shoes were always amazingly designed, it would have been cool if at least one of the girls could have worn a pair of normal sneakers or flat boots. Especially since they are meant to be teens and I can't imagine many teens willingly wearing massive heels to school all the time...

- - - 

213. Hot Toys The Force Awakens Rey Resistance Outfit
[Image: 58055433_57980c0651738cc740a356053f6f8214_standard.jpg]
Arrival date: 29th July 2019

So I have been saving up for a bit for no real reason other than... well, just saving. Decided I wanted to splurge a little, and get myself something nice for my birthday and an utterly fantastic deal for this girl appeared on eBay. 

So now I have a kick-ass Rey!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-01-2019, 11:40 PM