Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-03-2019, 06:10 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's really pretty, and she looks like she'll be able to deal with the personification of angst whose name isn't Ben quite well!

If there is one thing that Rey is good at, it's handling emo edgelords. 

(08-03-2019, 07:58 AM)davidd Wrote: What will happen when Small Head Rey meets Big Head Rey? Is trouble ahead? Will head games ensue?

Will they double-team against Kylo-Ben?

Good question! ... I don't know yet. Generally speaking in the Room, I try not to involve doubles unless I can make it work narratively. I will... need to ponder this carefully. 

- - - 

215. A Trio of Rey
[Image: 58159672_96087a304f5fcdd336f6044dbf3b7c88_standard.jpg]
Just wanted to compare/contrast the three versions of Rey I have. On the far left is the Disney Store Premium Figure version, middle is Hot Toys, and to the right is the offering from Hasbro's Forces of Destiny line. 

The Disney Store offering probably has the most in terms of articulation and inital affordability, but since that was a limited run it would be harder to track down now. You can probably find the Forces of Destiny one fairly cheap now. This version in particular was in the two-pack with the emo edgelord, but there is a solo version and a version that comes with BB-8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-03-2019, 11:55 PM