Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-08-2019, 11:23 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I've seen Lady and the Tramp, but I don't really remember it...

Will you do a group photo of all your Disney figures? It's quite a collection!

Lady and the Tramp is an interesting one, I think. As I've been photographing these figures, I've kind of realised how many Disney films I should rewatch sometime soon... Dolly Market Disney Watch-Along, anyone?

I think I would like to try to do a group photograph! I'll need to try to find my risers to make it all look nice though.

(08-08-2019, 11:34 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I'm glad you managed to interpret my auto-filled answer (I typed it on the phone & didn't realise until now that it had done that.)

Lady & the Tramp is a nice pair - I 2nd Neon's request for a group shot of the Disney figs, it's a great collection.

Auto-fill is both helpful and a great annoyance. I'm not actually sure how many of us stand it. 

I'm hoping to be able to do a nice group photo.

(08-09-2019, 02:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Lady & the Tramp was a cute movie.  Yes, it would be fun to see your whole collection.
Auto-correct...  I often use dictation when I have to write something on my phone & it amazes me sometimes what it thinks I said.  I thought I was more articulate LOL

Nine times out of ten, if my setences look really weird on here? It's because I've used my phone or tablet to write my comment on, and auto-fill/auto-correct has decided I clearly didn't mean what I was trying to say. Thanks, that feature. 

- - - 

221. Great Mouse Detective
[Image: 58418298_c4cf3257db25cc1b581c4ea1e581a8c9_standard.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-09-2019, 10:51 PM