Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-12-2019, 06:02 AM)davidd Wrote: The Guardians of the Bookshelf!

Now that is a film I'd wanna watch

(08-12-2019, 11:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote: is there a password to get past them to the books?  LOL

I believe the password is "these are my books, you can't stop me" LOL

(08-12-2019, 03:19 PM)Elfy Wrote: We have similar tastes in books. Some of those are on our bookshelves as well.

I've got a couple more shelf shots to come, I wonder how many others we've got in common. It's always fun to see smile

(08-12-2019, 04:26 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on new shelves! Who's that figure behind Wondsie's shoulder?

Thank you! These ones are proving a lot better than ones I've gotten before - we're thinking of going back to the store to see if there's another set since they're proving that much better in my room. 

Oh, the figure behind Diana is a Funko Mystery Mini Sailor Saturn. I find that the Mystery Mini lines tend to have a lot more detail to them than the POP Vinyl lines, so I like them a bit more. Sailor Saturn is my favourite of the girls from Sailor Moon and I was delighted to find her. 

(08-12-2019, 05:46 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Nice display of book guardians there.  (And great book taste too)

Thank you ^^ 

- - - 

224. Group Shot: Cats Customs
[Image: 58535544_7d5a5c4cfd09373c861eeadab93c43ff_standard.jpg]
As of 12th August 2019
From left to right we have: Grizabella (the Glamour Cat), Etcetera, (Magical Miss) Mistoffelees, & the Rum Tum Tugger.
Made from Lanard Kitties heads and Monster High bodies. Ideally, when I've bought some more fabric in, I will make a tux type thing for Misto. I might need to downy dunk her hair but as it stands at the moment? I'm pretty happy with all four of them. Got maybe one or two more I'd like to make, but I need to find the right bodies for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-13-2019, 02:09 AM