Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-13-2019, 02:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooooh, the crew is coming together nicely!

It's looking good so far! I'm quite happy with them.

(08-13-2019, 08:01 AM)davidd Wrote: Oh! Wow! I was going to go all über-squee and stuff about how I didn't know you had a collection of Catwalk Kitties dolls, but then your caption reminded me that you recently purchased a bag of cat heads on eBay!

It worked out very well to put the Catwalk Kitties heads on the MH bodies. Didn't want to sacrifice a Toralei to get a true match for the orange head, huh? Good call.

An advantage of making your own custom Catwalk Kitties this way is that they will be more in scale with your existing collections. The originals were somewhat taller than the standard 1:6 scale playline figures. And they had tails.

I'm hoping to find a Toralei on the cheap - either through eBay or charity shops - to give Tugger a better matching body. 

I would like to try to find one of the actual Catwalk Kitties - the ones appearing on eBay at the moment are just ... they feel a bit overpriced? 

(08-13-2019, 10:21 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow, you've been busy!  Denizens of the Room better look out; they look like they'll arrive with a splash.

It's going to be some fun.

(08-13-2019, 05:51 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Nice hybrids there, which are the other characters you are thinking of creating?

I have a head that would make a perfect Munkustrap, so I think I'll need to try to find a Purrsephone body for that one. I would also like to try to make some stage inspired outfits - definitely a little suit for Mistoffelees at least. It's at this time I really wished I had an extra Zomby Gaga - her suit would be perfect.

- - - 

225. Litter Mates
[Image: 58569895_26d67d989362947359b36d02e864ff82_standard.jpg]
Ademetus and Freya are siblings, basically. Also got Ademetus sitting still long enough to take the picture - he's a energetic little one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-13-2019, 09:50 PM