Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-16-2019, 01:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More flufffyyyy cuties! I really like the middle one!

Heee. I should try to take a large bear collection picture. Middle one is called Butterscotch, she's part of the Charlie Bears Sweetie Shop Collection. She's only 8 inches high! 

(08-16-2019, 01:42 AM)davidd Wrote: Your books are all of such a uniform size! Is that some kind of UK standardisation of production thing, or do you organise your books by size, or is it extreme OCD and you will only buy books of a specific size?
yay

Most UK paperbacks do have the same standard size, but I will admit to organising my bookshelves thusly: alphabetical by surname, then chronological in terms of publiction by the author, and then finally by size. Just means that having all the same size on one shelf means the odd sized books can sit on top. This new bookcase offers a lot more space in general - really hoping to find another just like it because yes.

(08-16-2019, 07:47 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Happy (slightly) belated birthday.

What a gorgeous trio as presents - the blue is very striking
!

And the cute orange one on the bookshelves - so fluffy & cute & squishy.

Thank you! Smartie (blue) and Butterscotch (orange) are part of the same range. There's a softer reddish pink one from this line as well called Jellytot that I'd like to try to find at some point this year. Maybe. Bears are ex.pensive. 

(08-16-2019, 01:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I like the middle one too.  Fluffffyyyy smile

She's so fluffy and cute! 

(08-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: Bear guardians, who better to look after the books? The size of the books mostly look to be the most common UK format.

Bears are good book-keepers, this is true. And you're right, it is. Most UK paperbacks have the same size. I think it's to make it easier in the shops tbh. If it's all the same size, they can organise their shelves a bit better and helps their stock check.

- - - 

228: Mine, Now.
[Image: 58707618_cd031dcec98b082e948a4ad497677bd1_standard.jpg]
So. I think Victoria has taken Tiny to be her own little bear...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-16-2019, 10:55 PM