Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Happy Birthday! What a nice bunch of bears.
(08-15-2019, 03:06 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They're so cute, and they look sooo flufffffyyyyyy! I love flufffffyyyyyy things!

They're so fluffy and so soft! 

(08-15-2019, 03:44 AM)davidd Wrote: Oh! Today's your birthday, isn't it! Happy Birthday, Z!

Mish Mash looks like a bear who might actually eat people... unless he gets enough cake. I hope you will have enough birthday cake to satisfy him.

An actual Steiff! That's the stuff!

Thank you! 

I think Mish Mash was actually trying to sniff out the cake there. He knew he could smell something sweet...

I've got a couple of little Steiffs, but Tiny wins as being the smallest. 

(08-15-2019, 11:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oooo, I like the blue one.  Such a pretty colour.
Happy (offical?) Birthday smile

I don't think I've managed to properly capture the goregous shade of blue he is. 

Thank you! 

(08-15-2019, 11:23 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, Mish Mash doesn't look like he'd eat people... he looks a bit bemused to me, or like he's not entirely sure he wants his picture taken with this group, but will put up with it for your sake.

Happy birthday!

He was a bit bemused by Tiny's demands to be placed higher... Also, like I said, I think he was sniffing out the cake. 

Thank you! 

(08-15-2019, 02:41 PM)Jubilee Wrote: Stuffed bears are great ! I like the blue one he might smell like a blueberry snow cone (that would be cool).I haven't known you awhile but happy birthday may your wishes come true!

Ahhh, there is no scent from him but that would be great. 

Thank you! 

(08-15-2019, 03:37 PM)Elfy Wrote: Happy Birthday! What a nice bunch of bears.

Thank you. They're a lovely little cuddle. 

- - - 

227. Another Shelf Shot
[Image: 58660932_c5ba1181048a579d8e5384a6be3d6913_standard.jpg]
This time, there are bears!
More flufffyyyy cuties! I really like the middle one!
Your books are all of such a uniform size! Is that some kind of UK standardisation of production thing, or do you organise your books by size, or is it extreme OCD and you will only buy books of a specific size?
yay
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Happy (slightly) belated birthday.

What a gorgeous trio as presents - the blue is very striking
!

And the cute orange one on the bookshelves - so fluffy & cute & squishy.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I like the middle one too. Fluffffyyyy smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Bear guardians, who better to look after the books? The size of the books mostly look to be the most common UK format.
(08-16-2019, 01:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More flufffyyyy cuties! I really like the middle one!

Heee. I should try to take a large bear collection picture. Middle one is called Butterscotch, she's part of the Charlie Bears Sweetie Shop Collection. She's only 8 inches high! 

(08-16-2019, 01:42 AM)davidd Wrote: Your books are all of such a uniform size! Is that some kind of UK standardisation of production thing, or do you organise your books by size, or is it extreme OCD and you will only buy books of a specific size?
yay

Most UK paperbacks do have the same standard size, but I will admit to organising my bookshelves thusly: alphabetical by surname, then chronological in terms of publiction by the author, and then finally by size. Just means that having all the same size on one shelf means the odd sized books can sit on top. This new bookcase offers a lot more space in general - really hoping to find another just like it because yes.

(08-16-2019, 07:47 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Happy (slightly) belated birthday.

What a gorgeous trio as presents - the blue is very striking
!

And the cute orange one on the bookshelves - so fluffy & cute & squishy.

Thank you! Smartie (blue) and Butterscotch (orange) are part of the same range. There's a softer reddish pink one from this line as well called Jellytot that I'd like to try to find at some point this year. Maybe. Bears are ex.pensive. 

(08-16-2019, 01:58 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I like the middle one too.  Fluffffyyyy smile

She's so fluffy and cute! 

(08-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: Bear guardians, who better to look after the books? The size of the books mostly look to be the most common UK format.

Bears are good book-keepers, this is true. And you're right, it is. Most UK paperbacks have the same size. I think it's to make it easier in the shops tbh. If it's all the same size, they can organise their shelves a bit better and helps their stock check.

- - - 

228: Mine, Now.
[Image: 58707618_cd031dcec98b082e948a4ad497677bd1_standard.jpg]
So. I think Victoria has taken Tiny to be her own little bear...
Do these little cat dolls have magnetic feet? Or are those tap dancing shoes?
A kitty with a teddy! HeartHeartHeart
Almost too cute for words.
Such a cute pair smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(08-17-2019, 02:02 AM)davidd Wrote: Do these little cat dolls have magnetic feet? Or are those tap dancing shoes?

Victoria came with little magnets attached to her feet. I have to admit, it can make trying to get her to stand properly a bit of a hassle, because they slide on pretty much every surface. I can get her standing but, ugh. 

(08-17-2019, 02:11 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: A kitty with a teddy! HeartHeartHeart

Victoria saw Tiny on the shelf. Victoria took Tiny before I knew what happened, LOL.

(08-17-2019, 08:32 AM)Elfy Wrote: Almost too cute for words.

Aw, thank you! 

(08-17-2019, 08:33 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Such a cute pair smile

It's a picture that makes me smile. Even if it was taken with my phone camera and is kind of awful quality wise. (My contract lets me get a new phone later this year, I'm hoping I can get one with a better camera.)

- - - 

229: Final Shelf Shot
[Image: 58761474_af91d76e9c7763fb33e98f74b5e3eb2d_standard.jpg]
Sorry for all the random boxes, but the top is really the only place to put them. And the 1/3 scale lot are really only sitting there for now... they will be moved down so they don't gather a ton of dust.
The dust would indeed be a problem, but they seem to be happy to have the top spot for now.
The bookshelf looks full. You're going to need another... and perhaps another after that!
LOL