Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-21-2019, 01:43 AM)davidd Wrote: We were of similar mind yesterday; I almost chose to "postpone" yesterday and try a two-fer today.

Rey is one to be prepared for multiple contingencies. The right tool for the job and all that. 

The Sidra Ex.periment was a success, I'd say.

I did try to get on, I was just... it was not for happening. I probably would have missed yesterday as well, if I didn't have to drag myself out of bed for a doctor's appointment. 

Jakku has taught Rey to be prepared for anything, you never know what you might need.

It suits Sidra surprisingly well, I'm quite pleased by that. 

(08-21-2019, 02:30 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Don't worry about missing yesterday, crappy days just happen.

Sidra looks great in that dress!

And I don't get the Star Wars reference, but amat victoria curam, right?

They're happening a bit more often than I'd like, lately.

She's quite pleased with it, actually. 

This is very true, you need to be prepared should you wish for victory. 

(08-21-2019, 04:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a cute dress. Rey is a great looking figure.
Hope today is better.

Got it ages ago from the Parabox website, and its proven quite good at switching between sizes.

I'm enchanted with Rey. So glad I got such a good deal.

Thank you.

(08-21-2019, 05:11 PM)Elfy Wrote: Rey has s prepared for all eventualities. There are times when you really need a light sabre.

And times when you need a good blaster, and other times when just hitting someone over the head with a heavy staff will do the trick. And I'm reminded of why wizards on the Disc have such heavy staff - if a good blow from heavy oak won't fix your problem, what makes you think a spell will?

- - - 

233: Matches Her Eyes
[Image: 58917955_1e16cb3018f86a122ee0b85f68a56bfa_standard.jpg]
Since Sidra is wearing a more frilly outfit at the moment, Victoria decided to try on her rainbow t-shirt dress. It really does match her eyes.
(Yes, everyone clothes shares here. Except the bigger scaled lot. They have their own stuff.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-21-2019, 09:40 PM