Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(08-30-2019, 02:55 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I assume he's a pokémon? That's a pretty wallpaper, I'm sure it will be great for dolly photos!

He is a Pokémon, yeah. I'm kind of predictable. I just need to find a way to balance dolls carefully - the only wall with the paper is the one my bed is against - mostly because I only papered the wall with the window on it. ... It looks really nice, especially on good weather days. 

(08-30-2019, 04:13 PM)davidd Wrote: The Ameliæ Escadrille approves of your cloudy sky wallpaper.

I find Snorlax to be one of the more amusing Pokemon names. It always makes me chuckle. It also makes me feel sleepy.
I don't know if "snoring" and "relaxing" have anything to do with the actual character, but that's what Snorlax brings to mind.

I am honoured by their approval.

Actually, you're entirely right. Snorlax is known as the sleeping pokémon and many of the times you encounter one, you have to wake it up before you can battle it.

- - - 

242: Hello, There!
[Image: 59323083_2fcf115165af9e39178c2aae031f92de_standard.jpg]
Obi-Wan Kenobi, our only hope... He's getting a series on the Disney+ streaming service which is due to launch in a few months in most regions. Apart from the UK, and there is no advertisted or prospective launch date for the UK. Sigh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 08-30-2019, 11:35 PM