Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-05-2019, 02:39 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The army of emo edgelords is ex²panding! Congrats on new acquisition!

I agree about animated villains being more ex²pressive than heroes. It's one of reasons I often find myself quite fond of them...

Thank you! Hot Toys Kylo is a lot taller than the other edgelords...

Oh yeah, it's easy to fall for animated villains because they show such a range of ex.pression. It's part of the reason I really liked this Heroes and Villains line as they did produced some more - frankly - interesting looking dolls. Even Peter was more interesting than their usual fare. 

(09-05-2019, 02:00 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Whoa, another Hot Toys addition!  Congrats!  Sounds like you got lucky with the last one at a lower price.  How does he compare to your other Hot Toys figures?
Aren't you even a little tempted to debox Hook & Pan?  They could have lots of adventures in the Room... Tongue

In doll/figure terms? This has been an unusually lucky year for me, and I'm still kind of going "...how?" when I think on it. There is a picture coming showing him next to Diana and Rey but in short terms... just a hair taller than Diana, and he's on the TrueType body, so a bit easier to put into poses. His outfit is the most bulky though, so that's a consideration when posing him. 

I am so tempted, it's unbelievable, but I am being good and keeping them in box.

(09-05-2019, 02:37 PM)davidd Wrote: Congratulations on adding another Hot Toys figure to your collection!

[looks at collection] What even is this year for me...?

(09-05-2019, 06:43 PM)Elfy Wrote: Yes, I did mean Christina Henry, sorry for getting the name wrong.

It's okay, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't another awesome author out there who I was missing out on! 

- - - 

248: Designer Heroes and Villains: Alice and the Queen of Hearts
[Image: 59586985_b7fd0aae6d6933f01c3586c1b73700b0_standard.jpg]
Yes, I know the name plate says Red Queen, but Disney admitted that was their fault, and it was too late to change it. I like that they did stick with her animated look here, in comparison with the Designer Villains range.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-05-2019, 11:07 PM