Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-09-2019, 01:02 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's great that Rey and Kylo have proper heights. I kinda wish Wondsie was taller than Kylo, because 'majestic Wonderwoman scolds tiny emo edgelord' scenes would be a lot of fun...

Oh, she's going to scold him a lot. General rule of thumb: if the question is who will win, the answer is always Diana.

(09-09-2019, 02:21 AM)davidd Wrote: Are you saying that Kylo-Ben wears a multi-layered, bulky uniform to disguise his otherwise scrawny, unimposing physique? That should come as no surprise, I suppose.
LOL 
I bet he has tall soles and heels on his boots to add height, as well.
Tongue 

It will be interesting to see how you "bring this figure to life" in the context of The Room.

Kylo Ren is not scrawny. I heard Kylo Ren has an eight-pack, I heard Kylo Ren is shredded. (You set me up for that.)

(Actually, it should be said that actor Adam Driver was a marine and is crazy tall. Seriously. Tall as a Wookie.)

Just wait and see :Tongue

- - - 

252: The Bear Gallery
[Image: 59772698_3a5cdd5674e967a2a0ec79d250c6f816_standard.jpg]
9th September is National Teddy Bear day, so I thought I would show off the shelving unit where a lot of my bears stay. Yes, it is meant to be crazy overcrowded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-09-2019, 10:46 PM