Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-10-2019, 01:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Bear army! ...Bearmy? That's a wonderfluffy collection!

Hee, thank you! Bear collecting is one of those things that it really is just rewarding in smiles. They're just there to cuddle and be lovely. 

(09-10-2019, 03:13 AM)davidd Wrote: Bear army? Bearmy?

That would be pronounced... barmy?    LOL 

(I know, that Kylo Ren sketch was so... so what he'd actually be like!)

Now, I would have said to to rhyme with Jeremy, but yours sound so much better.

(See, that is what I mean by the inherent ridiculousness of the character. Which is what I try to tap into in The Room.)

(09-10-2019, 11:08 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a beary nice pile of floofyness LOL
Very impressive Hot Toys lineup too.  They do seem to take care with the scale of characters.

So much floof, so many hugs.

I really do like that Hot Toys take that level of care - you can put any of their 1/6 range together and they will all be in scale with each other. 

(09-10-2019, 06:30 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Enormous pile of fluffy bear-filled goodness!  Love them all crammed together like that.

I didn’t expect that Adam Driver was so tall the first time I saw him on screen, he’s enormous!

Originally I did want them all spaced out a bit more, but it looks better when they're all crammed together, it's hard to explain why.

Oh, yeah, he's one of those people you double take a bit when you learn their height because you just don't ex.pect it. 

- - - 

253: The Kylo-Ben Line-Up
[Image: 59823308_86affe16beaeed2d299ead9545d71ae7_standard.jpg]

Disney Store Premium Figure - Hot Toys - Hasbro Forces of Destiny 

Honestly, the Hot Toys offering wins hands down here. Disney Store never made an unmasked version for the public - though there was one as a D23 exclusive - and the Hasbro one is a little too... a little too Disney Prince. 

So much Emo Edgelord in one place...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-11-2019, 01:35 AM