Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-18-2019, 12:42 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: OK, I wanted to comment on his properly bratty emo attitude, but then I noticed his profile. My, that's a wonderful nose!

He might be a bratty emo edgelord, but we can't deny the boy is a bit on the pretty side. 

(09-18-2019, 09:24 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: If they ever release the Fox girl in the green dress my willpower will be broken.  I’ve managed to resist the ladybird girl - it helped that the one I’ve seen “in the wild” had messy hair, so that did help.

Guess the book - Pratchett & Gaiman we’re easy gets, then Best of Blackadder overvthe Pratchetts.
I don’t recognise the ones behind Frankie - one looks like it has Oz in the title though?

As always, excellent taste in reading material.

Actually I think Little Foxes might have been one of the newer releases this year...

Yes, the ones behind Frankie are the Wicked Years series by Gregory Maguire, the UK hardback editions! 

- - - 

261: New Manga to Read
[Image: 60143002_d914d37e7a77e4df8529ddf11bc4b57e_standard.jpg]
It's been her favourite title for the most recent new anime, so Olivia is really looking forward to reading the manga for Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-18-2019, 10:08 PM