Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Relaxing paced story about a bookseller? Who happens to have a skull face? Sounds like something I'd like. I'm partial to low-key anime and movies where nothing much happens and nobody dies. Like, Whisper of the Heart is one of my faves, because not much happens and nobody dies and it has a sweet ending. I could even do without the "cat" part in the middle that was so popular that it spawned a sequel. I liked the part about the girl and the library books and the guy who makes violins.

Sorry, I'm rambling.

And yeah, there's a bit of a resemblance. They both liked to wear their hair long in their rebellious younger days.

- - -

Okay, wait... ITLAPD. Can I appropriately rephrase what I just said?

Sleep-inducin' tale 'bout a purser what tacks toward literachure? With a grin like ol' Jolly Roger hisself? Aye, that be my mug o' grog, ter be sure! Give me one o' them movin' pitchers with an even keel and nobody danglin' from th' yardarm. Whisper o' th' Heart, aye, that's a proper yarn, wi' nary an ill wind an' all's well what ends well. That thar cat, well, yer could stow 'im below decks in th' galley where 'e belongs, if I had my druthers, but th' lass with a likin' fer learnin' an' the chippie what's handy with th' chisel an' saw who kin 'saw' out a mean jig on th' catgut, why, that's a right pretty tale.

Arrr, I be heelin' off course.

As fer them scalawags, cut from the same jib, what with them thar manes flyin' like t'garns'ls.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by davidd - 09-20-2019, 12:25 PM