Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-20-2019, 04:27 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's quite funny, considering the shorter of the two isn't short at all...

Oh yeah, it really is. Mind you, I think Medicom used as standard sized body, so that's probably not helping things here...

(09-20-2019, 12:25 PM)davidd Wrote: Relaxing paced story about a bookseller? Who happens to have a skull face? Sounds like something I'd like. I'm partial to low-key anime and movies where nothing much happens and nobody dies. Like, Whisper of the Heart is one of my faves, because not much happens and nobody dies and it has a sweet ending. I could even do without the "cat" part in the middle that was so popular that it spawned a sequel. I liked the part about the girl and the library books and the guy who makes violins.

Sorry, I'm rambling.

And yeah, there's a bit of a resemblance. They both liked to wear their hair long in their rebellious younger days.

[snip pirate talk for length]

Oh I think you'll love it. All the booksellers have interesting masks or face designs. It's a cool way of both protecting their identities - since all the stories are based on things that actually happened - and give a cool visual to distinguish staff and customers. I quite like slice of life anime such as you're describing, but then I also like bombastic ones as well. Honestly, I don't think I necessarily have a type...

Long hair = turn to the Dark in Star Wars?

(Awesome pirate talk!)

(09-20-2019, 12:41 PM)Alliecat Wrote: It's certainly an ... interesting... title....  o.O
Interesting to see the height difference.

Honestly, the title makes it seem odder than it is. As I said about, skull-face is just a gimmick type thing. 
I'm always interested in seeing little things like height difference in the same scale.

(09-20-2019, 03:17 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [Image: BouP0UqCMAAckhG.jpg]

.... I would sincerely love that as a figure display piece of some kind. 

- - - 

263: Past and Future
[Image: 60227565_fea42da496c14a72d430f9f8dd83f245_standard.jpg]
Every tick of the Time Dragon Clock brings something the green girl does not necessarily want...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-21-2019, 01:54 AM