Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-22-2019, 02:12 AM)davidd Wrote: Aw, man, I know the feeling. Happens to me all the time! I'm sure I put something somewhere, but when I need it, it's not where I was sure I had put it!

Artie will find his plans eventually, when he's looking for something completely unrelated to world domination.

It is a truth of the world: you will never find the thing you're looking for when you're looking for it. He's just being a bit annoyed now and sulking on his little rocking horse. 

(09-22-2019, 02:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, he looks so bummed about it! That's why I have several copies of my evil plans hidden in different places.

Artie did not think to do that. He should know by now: always back up your work.

(09-22-2019, 10:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha, that's cute!  He looks so disappointed.  Must be the angle of the light & the pose.
I wonder who took them???  Who else in the Room could be plotting with the stolen plans...??
The witchy ladies are nice but some of us can't cope with the end of summer, let alone thoughts of Halloween... xp LOL

It helps that from certain angles, he does look like he's pouting. As for who took them... must have been his enemies - the spies of JET-SET. Or, y'know, he just put them somewhere else and can't remember where. 

I live my life to the spoopiest every day LOL

- - - 

265: Cosplay

[Image: 60290728_a974dbaae51fe8e472778ceb49fa79c2_standard.jpg]
Usa decided to cosplay as Hatsune Miku, Aggie thinks she looks very nice, but the convention isn't until next weekend...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-22-2019, 10:46 PM