Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(09-27-2019, 11:58 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Go Hayley! I love that outfit. It gives me "marvelous, magnificent, mad, mad, MAD Madam Mim discovers stripes" feeling. Need to get something like that for myself.

Hayley would like to to be known that Mad Madam Mim is one of the best Disney characters ever. Also she wants to be Mad Madam Mim. You sould totally give something like that for yourself! 

(09-28-2019, 02:01 AM)davidd Wrote: Excellent new shoes! I'm loving the garish contrast between the purple shoes and the orange... orange!... stripey socks!

Colour and fashion rules are for people who care too much, says the dancing girl. 

(09-28-2019, 03:43 PM)Jubilee Wrote: This looks like something kids on Disney would wear.

... Huh. You're right. I did not notice that. 

- - - 

271: More Cats
[Image: 60514246_b0dc2c1facd4a276cb0c9eaff9298352_standard.jpg]
Today I was at MCM Scotland. Compared to most years? I ... came away with pretty much all of my money. My only purchase happened to be 3 second hand MH werecats at a toy trader stall. 

One was Catty, as you can see, who just needed her hair combed to be all nice again. I'm not sure which Catty release this is, so I've love to know

The other two were a Toralei and a Purrsephone. Both of their heads where pretty badly stained with... something, not really sure what, so I popped them off. Tugger got a new body, and I was able to make my Munkustrap custom! Really pleased with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 09-29-2019, 01:30 AM