Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-01-2019, 01:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's pretty, I like that sparkly dress, eventhough it's slightly inaccurate!

But I think I prefer the Q Posket one and the dolls. Your Brave collection is most impressive!

The dress seems to be based slightly on the one she wears in the closing scenes. It's her fancy park dress.

If there's any Princess I will go out to get, it's Merida. But you are right - the Q Posket feels more her?

(10-01-2019, 04:27 AM)davidd Wrote: They seem to have somewhat "Disney Princess-ified" the face sculpt on this figure. Gotta love all that glorious red hair, though!

See, I wasn't sure if it was a slight change to the face for style or for practical size reasons. I think the Q-Posket managed more of her attitude while keeping to a more anime inspired aesthetic. Yup, the hair is amazing!

- - - 

274: A Nuisance of Cats
[Image: 60613106_bad54e1af16af06d51c9641e16e1ae31_standard.jpg]
(Side note: that is the genuine collective noun. I looked it up.)
I got curious as to how many cats I actually have hanging around the room. The answer is not as many as I would have first thought, truthfully.

Top to bottom: Etcetera, Mistoffelees, Grizabella
Toralei, Ademetus, Freya, Tugger
Catty, Victoria, Munkustrap, and Catrine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-02-2019, 12:08 AM