Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-02-2019, 12:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: There's something... apt about using 'nuisance' for group of cats. It's almost as if they made it a proper collective noun especially for occasions involving cats!

That's still quite an army, I only have six (including Pullip Cheshire Cat), plus a real one.

It does feel wonderfully fitting, doesn't it? 

I don't have any real animals, so maybe that's why I like anthro dolls so much. (Your pics make me want a Pullip Cheshire Cat so so much)

(10-02-2019, 07:20 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: It’s still a good variety of cats, and I assume there’s more on the way with the customs you are planning on doing?

I do have a couple more to do but it's a case of finding the bodies to make them with. My local charity shops have been a bit empty as of late, and I don't want to spend too much for a doll I am going to be pulling the head off of...

(10-02-2019, 09:15 AM)davidd Wrote: You need one more to make an even dozen.

Two more to make a baker's dozen.

Each thought there was one... or ten... cats too many.... That's gonna be some catfight. I wonder who, if anyone, will prevail?

More cats... Maybe I should try to get the twins, Meowldy and Purrsephone? Hm, feels like that could be an idea...

If there was a fight, my money's on Freya. She's so little and cute they might all try to defend her.

(10-02-2019, 12:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Agree Merida looks a little Disneyfied.  Still, a nice figure to have.
Never heard of a 'nuisance' of cats.  (and disagree with the adjective, for the record)  'Clowder' was the standard I always knew of.  I'm sure I could think of something more dignified.
Fun collection!

It's odd to think how Disney will "Disney-fy" their own characters for merchandise sales. Odd, really. 
Clowder is one I've heard of too, but nuisance just feels right

- - - 

275: Pop Princess
[Image: 60650512_1b48cba9f6efe2b6fd03dc5cc98493aa_standard.jpg]
Just a portrait type piece of Catty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-03-2019, 01:47 AM