Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-03-2019, 11:38 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oooh, the match is really perfect! If I didn't know both lines, I wouldn't have guessed it was a hybrid!

It's kind of brilliant when it matches that well, makes them feel like they fit more seamlessly in the collection.

(10-04-2019, 02:37 AM)davidd Wrote: The "Anika" Catwalk Kitties head works very nicely on the MH werecat body.

Lol, I really should look up the original names for the heads, but since I had always planned on making them represent characters from Cats, it never seemed important to me >< 

(10-04-2019, 11:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks good!
The original bodies aren't well-articulated...?

From what I understand, the original bodies were rather like classic Barbie bodies - click-knee joints, and arms only articulated at the shoulders. They did have sculpted paw hands though, and tails. 

(10-04-2019, 07:11 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: If (like others said) didn’t know they were 2 different lines, I would never have guessed from how close they Mach skin-tone wise.

Really goes to show how good the different colours were for MH really - they work with other lines so well.

- - - 

277: Only Likes What She Finds For Herself
[Image: 60724579_9a131800b8065c80f6a5ff79674a5682_standard.jpg]
My Rum Tum Tugger custom! The rock star of the cats, and Munks little sister, she feels the pressure of being a child of Old Deutronomy a bit more than her sibling.  So she carved her own niche and is generally accepted to be ridiculously cool. Her best friend is Mistoffelees and she will (literally) sing the magical cat's praises.

I know colouring wise she would fit better for Rumpleteazer, but something in the expression just screamed Tugger to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-04-2019, 10:36 PM