Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-12-2019, 11:19 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: You can always be your own wicked witch! You don't have to follow in your great-grannie's footsteps, especially if doing things your way means being able to take a shower!

Unfortunately, Nora does seem to have inherited her great-grandmother's water sensitivity. It's not as bad as it was for the infamous Wicked Witch, but water does tend to leave her tender and a bit sore. There are other ways to keep herself clean, but that's personal, so we will not get into that.

(10-12-2019, 11:20 PM)davidd Wrote: What with trying to live up to legacies and all, Nora and Kylo-Ben have something in common. I wonder if it would be enough to generate a spark or two between them? Then he could stop hassling Rey.

Of course, then Rey would feel jealous, and she'd go after Nora, and an entirely new front would open up in the Star Wars saga as The Force takes on wicked magic.

I don't think there is anything in the world that could stop Kylo from wanting to spend his time around Rey, but he could at least bemoan his lot in life with Nora as being the grandchild of such an infamous figure. 

And then Susan would come in and wonder why they feel the need to follow anyone's footsteps - her Grandfather is quite willing to let her do her own thing. Perhaps it's different if your grandparent is a saving the universe type? 

(10-13-2019, 06:40 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Stompy boots are great.

And Nora shouldn’t feel forced to follow in Great-Grandmas footsteps - she should go her own way.

I genuinely love stompy boots - the only type of boots I wear. 

Nora is trying but there's such ex.pectation and she does go to Ever After High - she's an exchange student in the same way as the Wonderland students. No, she didn't have a choice in the matter. 

- - - 

286: Spitting Image
[Image: 61014690_7b6459d601bedced73db8a1de49c8a36_standard.jpg]
When Nora had her natural hair colour, everyone told her she was the spitting image of her great-grandmother when she was young. No wonder she cut and dyed it. 

(Though I have to say, the long black really adds to Nora's Goth aesthetic, I really am prefering the purple bob as her hairstyle.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-14-2019, 12:21 AM