Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-16-2019, 12:10 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love how she looks so satisfied, like she's thinking 'Finally!'

Someone else agrees with her! She's overjoyed.

(10-16-2019, 02:42 AM)davidd Wrote: Well, Dorothy did kill the witch's sister, so her desire for revenge is somewhat legit.

And she walked away in a dead woman's shoes - the only thing the Witch had to rememeber her sister! No wonder she wants revenge.

(10-16-2019, 10:08 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Had to google that one too, & read some reviews.  Hmmm... I wonder what Baum would think of his re-imagined world.  Have you read it yet and did you like it?

I've read the first few and I do like it. It's not unusual for a dark take on the fantasy lands, and the author does a good job with what they're doing. There's bit of it I really like a lot and wish could have seen ex.plored more but I don't want to spoil it for anyone here. 

(10-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: I’ve read the whole series. They’re quite good. The same author’s Stealing Snow, a take on The Snow Queen is also not too bad.

Oh, I haven't read that one. It's a good series - it was nice to see a darker take on Oz for a relative change, it's usually always Wonderland. ... Neverland is plenty dark on it's own in the original novel.

- - - 

289: Saying Hello
[Image: 61108745_7bbe4fbac5a6fd5eb7949dff0d98a054_standard.jpg]
Fetch finally got out of his bag and decided to come say hello to you all. He's a friendly pup, after all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-16-2019, 08:17 PM