Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-18-2019, 02:22 AM)davidd Wrote: She's cute! I wonder what misadventures The Room will hold for her?

Nah, with a MTM body she'd lose those smoothly sculpted knees!

I really do not know at the current moment, but I'm sure it will be some amount of hijinks.

This is very true. More articulation, or nice knees? Hm, a hard choice. 

(10-18-2019, 04:10 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's a patient one, isn't she? Congrats on escaping from box!

Her box was not an easy one to get into, so it did get ripped. To her delight.

(10-18-2019, 11:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She's cute.  I wish I had her shiny light hair smile
You've had her in a box since your childhood?  YAY for deboxing and adventures to come.

Not since childhood. I did have this doll as a child, and rebought her a few years ago in a fit of nostalgia. Took until now to open her. 

- - - 

291: Positively Emerald
[Image: 61177511_4df7ec417f9736de1d0021cadce51f46_standard.jpg]
Elphaba Thropp is one of those characters I would say I have an emotional connection to.  When I heard about this doll, I knew I had to get her. 

So, she's on the Pivotal body, her outfit closes with snaps, and she's this deeper green in comparison with most greens used for the stage musical. She is stunning. Admittedly, she's not perfectly the Elphaba I picture from the book - something I am working on - but she's absolutely gorgeous and I'm so thankful for having her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-18-2019, 09:54 PM