Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-26-2019, 03:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I have a soft spot for heterochromatic eyes. And the head-body color match is perfect (again)!

I genuinely didn't realise she had heterochromatic eyes until I was taking the picture. Shows how much picture taking helps a person appreciate their dolls more, it can pick up details. And yes! It's just fortunate that there was an all white MH body...

(10-26-2019, 03:17 AM)davidd Wrote: A perfect Catwalk Kitties Purrl! These bodies you're finding to match them with are working out exceptionally well!

I love that outfit! Is that one that you made?

Got to love the range of colours MH came out with...

No, it's actually a Funville Sparkle Girlz outfit. There haven't been many new ones in my local store, really hoping that they're still being made. They're cheap and cheerful, and fit the MH bodies decently. 

(10-26-2019, 07:34 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks very fancy, and her eyes are great!  Was she like that originally, or did you have her repainted?  (Not very familiar with Catwalk Kitties)

Thank you! Yes, that's her default face up! It's really eye-catching. 

- - - 

299: Season of the Witch
[Image: 61450296_e03f75487e7eab7159398a595a6044a5_standard.jpg]
My three green Wicked Witches! Two Mattel, one Disney Film Collection. It's interesting to see the different shades of green used, and the different takes on the same basic character.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-26-2019, 11:41 PM