Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-27-2019, 12:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Enchanting! I like the green and the eyebrows on the middle one, but I like the hat and the dress better on the right one (that's the Disney one?). She also has the best broomstick.

The Disney one has the biggest hat, lol. She does have the best looking broom, you're right.

(10-27-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: Ooh! A ghostly trio! Now you need one more, to have a witch for every point of the compass!

I like the hat on the one at screen right, the broomstick from the middle, and the dress on the left. (And put that combined outfit on your Merida! Now that would be wicked!)

None of them really resemble the Margaret Hamilton witch from the 1939 movie, do they? They've all been kind of "glammed up" and given a more youthful appearance.

That said, this is a seriously cool collection! Do you have them displayed together like this on your doll shelf?

Sadly that dress is on the Pivotal body which is thinner than the made to move body my Merida is on. Otherwise I would go and do that! 

I think if I wanted one that proper resembled Margaret Hamilton, I would need to find one of the Multi-Toys dolls. Which is in my plans to hunt down at some point, but I am on a spending ban from now until the end of the year - well, gifts and necessities excluded. 

I do have them posed together on a shelf, yeah! 

(10-27-2019, 09:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: They all look quite glamorous in their own way.
Grizabelle is kinda glam too, isn't she!  And it's true, how you sometimes need to look at photos to realize the details a doll has.  I can't figure out how I missed Scarlett's eyes being a bit differently coloured for ages till I looked at a closeup of her.

It's just always really fun to me to see how the same charater and basic design can have such variances. 

Oh, that would be confusing. I swear photos pick up on things the human eye just can't on it's own. Scarlett's eyes are lovely, btw. 

- - - 

300: The Good Witch
[Image: 61482802_c97098832facc4905d18959fa7787a91_standard.jpg]
(First of all, sorry I don't have a special picture for today. Kind of majorly lacking in any energy. Currently in the middle of trying to get new working depression meds so... yeah. Sorry.)
Arrival date: 19th October 2019

Because of course I needed a good witch to balance out all my Wicked Witches. This Glinda has the most comforting face - you believe her goodness. 

I will state some disappointment though, as her outfit feels really paper-y? It's a shame because Elphaba's feels so nice in comparison. Really glad I got her discounted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-28-2019, 12:51 AM