Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(10-28-2019, 03:55 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's a shame her dress doesn't feel nice, because it definitely looks great!

Congrats on getting this far in the challenge and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for meds success!

Oh, it looks stunning. Even my Mum was very disappointed with the dress. She really loved the look of her when I had shown her online, so when she felt it she was just "...well that is not worth the RRP." (Which we did not pay, thankfully)

Congrats to you as well, and thank you! It's gonna take a bit so days are... hit and miss at the moment. I'm napping a lot. 

(10-28-2019, 04:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Pretty. The dress and hair are a lovely colour combination.  I can see how it might feel  a little papery, but it looks nice.
Best of luck with the new meds.

I mean, now I have her, I'm wondering if the fabric choice was because of the glittered scallops, but I'm sure there's other fabrics that would hold that well in 1/6 scale. 

Thank you. 

(10-28-2019, 04:06 AM)davidd Wrote: I think it's a very nice picture of a very nice figure - a cheerful addition to your witchy crew!

Her wand looks pretty cool! Does it have sparkly bits (please pardon the overly technical lingo) embedded in it to catch the light?

She's certainly the brightest member! 

It does yes! They're blue. I had it positioned the wrong way round, now I look at the picture. But yes, there are little blue bits that shine a bit more to catch the light. 

- - - 

301: The Good and The Wicked
[Image: 61512566_ecca7575693649ec9fb8267f621b31c4_standard.jpg]
Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 10-28-2019, 11:44 PM