Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-03-2019, 04:42 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He looks really comfy in there! Looking forward to seeing more of him!

Comfort is always the name of the game around here.

(11-03-2019, 05:31 AM)Alliecat Wrote: He certainly does look like he's comfy.  I wonder how he will get on with the rest of the inhabitants of the room.

(11-03-2019, 07:55 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Particularly the large feline population!

Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

(11-03-2019, 10:14 AM)davidd Wrote: Is Basil a basset hound? Just because, y'know, Basil the Basset sounds so alliterative.

His flannel shirt looks comfortable and casually stylish.

And in today's photo I can see that the zipper bag looks more like a purse than a coffin. The space age metallic cushion is pretty cool, reminding me of a padded acceleration couch from the early days of space flight. . Maybe Basil should actually be called Laika, which would be appropriate since tomorrow marks the 62nd anniversary of the orbital flight of Laika the Space Dog.

In a completely unrelated tangent, as though this comment were not sufficiently tangential already, did you ever get around to seeing the Addams Family animated film?

I ... am not actually sure on what type of dog he is. Huh, I will double check up on that. The shirt is actually from a Ken doll, I think. Just a random charity store pick up a while back.

I did not actually, it's only recently been released in the UK (25th Nov) and I just haven't had the spare money to go to the cinema

- - - 

307: Casual
[Image: 61724191_57caf392d4031a2edec1c4005fdbc335_standard.jpg]
On this side of the shelf? Things are a bit more relaxed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-03-2019, 11:30 PM