Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-06-2019, 04:11 AM)davidd Wrote: Nice sharp photo of these two small figures. But I'm feeling all neon_jellyfish-ish here in that I don't know who they are. If I were to guess, I'd hazard Game of Thrones, perhaps?

Is School for Good and Evil a serious series or a comedic series of books? Or one of those that starts out kind of funny but turns serious?

Thank you! I got lucky this time around, I think. They are both Game of Thrones characters, yeah. 

The School for Good and Evil is a series that tends to deconstruct aspects of fairy tales, and then reconstruct them. I'd say tone stays nearer serious? Not that there can't be funny moments, but the characters are not necessarily wanting to be where they are at the times they are. It's an interesting series, really, and the covers for each book are just lovely. 

(11-06-2019, 04:19 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Stark! I actually know that name is from GoT! ...Aaaaand that's about it. LOL

Hehe. Arya Stark: daughter of one of the high houses of Westeroes. A trained assassin. Badass. 

(11-06-2019, 06:26 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Yep, 2 characters from Game of Thrones.

Arya is the younger Stark daughter, and an assassin.  Gendry is the illegitimate son of the King at the start of the series.

Nice picture of them both - I could pick it was a new Arya by the spear she’s holding.

The spear was a badass weapon - shame a lot of the scenes it was in were too darkly lit to see anything with. (Actually this has been happening in a lot of shows/movies and I am really fed up with it. Guys, LIGHT YOUR SCENES BETTER.)

- - - 

310: Warmth
[Image: 61836972_6a0cc33f7b08125367fb48f62ca4dfa5_standard.jpg]
Pup here got some pyjamas. They have dinosaurs on them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-06-2019, 10:58 PM